Harambee Africa International
Via dei Farnesi, 91A Roma 00186 Italia
Telefono: +39 06 68801791
In accordance with the provisions of Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the Protection of Personal Data, the following text sets out the ways in which we respect the privacy of the Users of the site, describing how we collect, use and protect personal information, the rights granted to them and how they can contact us.
Harambee Africa International Onlus (also referred to in this notice as "Harambee")
Via dei Farnesi, 91/a -00186 Rome
tel. 06 68801792
Type of personal data collected
Purpose of processing
The data we collect through the website will be processed for the following purposes:
-Allow the User, interested in Harambee's proposals published on this site, to be put in touch with the promoting partners;
-Meet a specific request submitted by the User;
-Carry out statistical analyses.
Legal basis and provision of data
The provision of data is optional, but it is necessary to satisfy the requests and wishes of the person concerned. The processing of personal data resulting from the request to be put in contact with the entity, partner of Harambee, which offers voluntary work, are based on the principle expressed in 'Art. 6 of the Regulation, according to which the processing of personal data is lawful if necessary to perform the service requested by the data subject or a contract to which the person concerned is a party.
Methods of treatment
Processing of personal data means their collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction, or the combination of two or more of these operations, including through automated tools to store, manage and transmit the same data, using tools to ensure security and confidentiality. With regard to security, we inform you that the database is accessible only by the staff appointed by the Owner, as well as the related operations described above and that your data will be processed using methods and tools to ensure confidentiality and may be carried out by electronic or automated means and through non-automated means (paper files), both provided with adequate security measures, as provided for in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the Protection of Personal Data, to prevent loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The data will be kept until the possible revocation of the consent of the interested party or the exercise of the right of opposition due to him, failing which, they will be kept as long as Harambee continues its mission with projects, initiatives, actions and activities consistent with the profile of the person concerned.
Communication of data to third parties
Without prejudice to any communications to comply with legal obligations, Harambee will communicate personal data provided by users, with attention only to third parties selected for the support of the service requested such as:
- operating partners, including the Harambee committees in the various countries;
- consultants and collaborators in charge of providing (by way of example) assistance in tax, accounting and legal matters;
- subjects that provide services for the management of the information system and databases and telecommunications networks;
- subjects that carry out control, audit and certification requirements.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE DATA CONCERNING THEM
You can exercise your rights under Articles 15-22, GDPR below at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time:
Right of access (Article 15, GDPR)
The person has the right to ask if his personal data is being processed and, therefore, has the right to access information about him and to have information about:
- purpose of processing (e.g. management of a donation);
- categories of personal data; (e.g.: personal data, behavioural data)
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if recipients from third countries or international organizations;
- where possible, the expected period of retention of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- existence of the right to request the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data or to object to their processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- if the data are not collected directly by the person, all available information on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and meaningful information on the logic used, as well as the anticipated importance and consequences of such processing for the individual.
Right of reply (Article 16, GDPR)
The person has the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the person has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary statement.
Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten") (Article 17, GDPR)
The person has the right to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning him is obliged to delete without undue delay the personal data, for any of the following reasons:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the consent on which the processing is based is revoked and if there is no other legal basis for the processing (e.g. legitimate interest, legal or contractual obligations);
- the processing is opposed for marketing and profiling purposes and there is no overriding legitimate reason for processing;
- personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be erased in order to fulfil a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which they are subject.
Right to restrict processing (Article 18, GDPR)
The person has the right to obtain the restriction of the processing of his or her personal data if one of the following reasons exists:
- the person contests the accuracy of the personal data, for as long as it is necessary to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the person objects to the deletion of the personal data and requests instead that their use be limited; (e.g.: does not mean that the processing is carried out for marketing purposes but only for management and administrative purposes)
- although the data are no longer needed for the purposes of processing, personal data are necessary for the person to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the data subject has objected to the processing if the processing is based on his or her legitimate interests, pending verification that his or her legitimate interests may take precedence over those of the data subject.
Obligation to notify in the event of rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing (Article 19, GDPR)
The person has the right to request that the rectification or deletion of data or limitation of processing be communicated by Harambee to other persons to whom the data may have been communicated. Harambee may not comply with the request if the means to be employed are disproportionate to the right to privacy invoked by the person.
Right to data portability (Article 20, GDPR)
This right allows a person to receive in a structured, commonly used and readable machine-readable format personal data about him provided to a person who subjects his data to processing and has the right to want to transmit such data to a person for his use without hindrance by the person to whom he has provided them. This right may be exercised in the following cases
- the processing is based on consent or on a contract or on pre-contractual measures required by the same person and, at the same time
- the processing is carried out by automated means.
- The person has the right to have his or her data transferred directly from one person to another (from the person to whom he or she has given it to the person to whom he or she wishes it to be transmitted), if technically possible.
Right of opposition (Article 21, GDPR)
The person has the right to object to the processing of his data for the legitimate interest of Harambee or third parties, provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the person requiring the protection of personal data do not prevail, including for profiling purposes.
If personal data are processed for marketing purposes, the person has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him/her carried out for such purposes, including profiling to the extent that it is related to such marketing activity.
Changes to this policy
Harambee reserves the right to change this information as necessary. We invite you to check this page periodically if you want to keep an eye on the changes.
For more information: